Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Spit up
Why is it that some men can handle changing diapers, cleaning up spit up/throw up, or rescuing a stranded child on the toilet and not even blink an eye? I was not blessed with a husband that can handle any of this. The other day Ryan was on Hazen's chest with even a burp rag between them. Ryan spit up a little tiny bit and then there was a pause and a scream for help. I came over cleaned everything up and thought things would be okay, ummmm no. Hazen wanted me to take Ryan immediately so I stared to pick him up and the burp rag brushed Hazen's thumb.....Big mistake it was instant dry heaving followed by a sprint to the bathroom. It was so hilarious!!! I could barely breath I was laughing so hard. I love that man to death but I have learned if you ever need help with some sort of liquid coming from a child, don't call on him otherwise you might have two messes to clean up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Andrea -- That is hillarias and I would have laughed my head off too. I could have told you that about Hazen though. My Husband is the same way though with humans, but is completely fine with animals it just amazes me. Risa
ReplyDelete