The first week Ryan refused to take a morning nap, I think it was to quite around here for him. He is getting used to it and it is nice to spend some one on one time with him. However, he dreads getting in his car seat all the time to run in and out of town.
Ryan is a crawling machine and he will be walking before long. He has just seemed to grow up so fast. He will be 1 in a couple weeks!!! How can that possible be? This last year we were just so incredible busy I feel like time just slipped past me some how.
We did get to take a little vacation before school started. We went to Colorado Springs and went to the zoo. Which we all loved!! I just love that zoo, I wish we lived closer. We also went to Canyon City and walked over the Royal Gorge. That place has really built up into a tourist attraction. I remember going there when I was younger and you just drove across it and back. Now there is like an amusement park wrapped around it. Wow, is that showing my age ;)
Right now we are waiting for the corn to dry down and Hazen is finishing up with alfalfa. Nicole is excited about Halloween. She heard me talking about taking treats for the Halloween party at school and she got so excited that she gets to celebrate things at school and home. Her enthusiastic spirit never ceases to amaze me. Fingers crossed we have it narrowed down to Super Girl, but that could always change and Ryan is going to be an adorable lion.
Here are some long overdue pics....
1st day of school
My cuties
Ready for Tae kwan do
Me and my little man
Fun times






No comments:
Post a Comment