Thursday, January 13, 2011

Where to begin...

Wow, we have had a lot going on!!! Nicole is tolerating preschool, she doesn't seem to like it much but I still think it is a good socialization tool. Plus it gets up her immune system...seriously we are sick every other week!! She recently was a flower girl for her Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kendra's wedding. She did fabulous job and was totally adorable. She partied until 12:30 a.m.!!!! I think we will have to keep an eye on her in the future ;)

Ryan is walking/running like crazy and is into everything!! He is a true boy and it is definitely interesting to see the huge differences in raising a boy vs. raising a girl. He is such a cutie and I am so thrilled to see what he comes up with next. Last night I was getting the kids ready for the bath and Ryan ran out and stood by Hazen. I started to put the kids in the tub and the next thing I know is Hazen is screaming the Ryan went potty on his foot!!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time :)

We are finishing our basement which I am super excited about for the extra room, some days I feel like toys are going to swallow us up. The guys are currently sanding and I can honestly say I am so happy to be busy with the kids. They come up white with mud covering them from head to toe.

We also have a bit of sad news. In November we found we were expecting again, a total surprise to us but we were really excited. I went to the doctor and we found out we would be expecting on July 10th. However, God had different plans. We found out when I was 11 weeks that we had lost the baby. It didn't hit me at first until I had to go in for a DNC. It is amazing how much you can love someone you haven't even met yet. It has been rough on all of us but I know there are others out there with much bigger problems than we could ever even imagine. It is truly amazing to me though talking to family and friends how many of them have gone through the same thing. It is hard to swallow God's plan sometimes. I am just thankful for the two wonderful, healthy children God has blessed us with.

Until next time...



To bad they both weren't looking at me

I just had to show the cupcakes I made for the preschool Halloween party

I told ya he would be an adorable lion

Nicole insisted I dress up too

Ready for preschool party

1st Birthday party

I wish I could freeze this moment


My little worker

No comments:

Post a Comment